Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a garage on the south side

Options
  • 01-02-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm living in the Clonskeagh area and I was hoping someone could recommend a good and reasonably priced garage on the south side.

I am looking to get the wheels balanced and new tires,

Cheers

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I've used Sandyford Motors, they're in the Maxol garage on the sandyford road. I've always found them to be good, and they're reasonable on prices too. There's also the Fast Fit at the Shell garage in Goatstown, I found them slightly more expensive than the one at Maxol, but I've found them to be very good too.

Advertisement