Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin

Options
  • 01-02-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

Many doing it this year?? I'm waiting on 1st year engineering!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I'm not happy with my target, nor their department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Fedule

Not happy how?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Chances of finding them are slim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

What department?

Drama and theatre studies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Jonathan wrote: »
    Drama and theatre studies.

Snoop them on Facebook, normally people's walls and info are viewable. Find out if you have any mutual friends, then arrange to meet your friend sometime you're with your target, and [cockney gangster accent]NUT 'IM[/cockney gangster accent].

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Wouldn't be 4th year drama and theatre studies by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Wouldn't be 1st year drama and theatre studies by any chance?

penguin88 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be 4th year drama and theatre studies by any chance?
    Maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

That's easy. Just get yourself up to the Samuel Beckett, and hang around for a while. They'll have to be there eventually. (As in they are there all the time I believe)

P.S I may know who has you.:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Jonathan wrote: »
    Maybe.

Pm sent...maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Managed to get 3 kills today myself and go to all my lectures \o/

My 4th target should be easy enough to get

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

I got a kill, but a little too enthusiastically. My target fell over in front of a big crowd.

Craguls says I'm going to hell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

All domestic abusers do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭danishidiot

banjopaul wrote: »
    I got a kill, but a little too enthusiastically. My target fell over in front of a big crowd.

Craguls says I'm going to hell..

He wouldn't be the only one :p

Jonathan, I got a Phd Drama and theatre studies student for my next kill......

Hung around at sam beckett at the end of the day......asked around and apparently I missed him by 2 mins.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

He wouldn't be the only one :p

It was an accident!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Can you check other courses timetables online? My guy deleted himself from the student finder, annoying bugger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Nah, they're gone from the portal for some reason, it's very annoying.
    Best bet is just asking people in related courses, or going to the schools where the timetables are posted up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 amoXx

any1 know the TP 4th year timetable for tomorrow. finding it hard 2 locate my guy :(

Advertisement