Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag in Clare? Am I mental?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I'm throwing around idea's for a stag with my best man and I figured that boards knows everything so I'll ask em also :)

I'm looking to have a stag in early June. I love Lahinch with surfing and I also love any adventure/activity

Ideally I'd have Lahinch with a killary adventure center... but it doesn't exist.

So we are thinking:
    Rent house in Lahinch for fri and sat night.
    Head down friday night for some form of music/session
    Saturday go surfing, play footy on the beach, tag rugby
    Saturday night go to some nearby nighclub - Ennis; strip club ?!? (for the guys)

So is there anything else to do around that area (aside from golf) Like can I rent out some quads, go on one of those sail powered beach buggies? etc...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MazG

How about Delphi Adventure Centre? Surfing is just in the road towards Louisburgh at Cross or Carrownisky beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I amn't a fan of Delphi. Killary I find is better. I've never heard of much waves in or around louisburgh...!

Advertisement