Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An End to Intermittance

Options
  • 01-02-2010 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

I'm lazy when when it comes to training, i only go out now and again and have no consistency. So i'm starting this log in the hopes that i'll get the finger out

I did Gaelforce last year in about 6:30 and i'm doing it again this year and aiming for 5:00 or 4:30 depending on how the training goes....now off to google a training plan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Best of luck with training log.
    Buy garmin or polar which ever fits your boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

I'm thinking something these lines for the training plan. I'm gonna give it a go this week and then make any adjustments i think necessary. I cycle to college everyday so that's an added bit of exercise there.

monday: 10k cycle + hill run

wednesday: 10k run

friday: 10 k run

saturday: 50k cycle

Every second day: core exercises http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=486

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Best of luck with training log.
    Buy garmin or polar which ever fits your boat.

Cheers. Is that garmin/polar heart rate monitors you are talking about?

Advertisement