Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5:15pm today deadline for changing cao courses for free

Options
  • 31-01-2010 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

As above.

After today you have to wait until FEB 5th and there will be a €10 charge applied.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I applied about a month ago, can I change the details on my application (life skills etc, not my courses choices) after today without charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Confab wrote: »
    I applied about a month ago, can I change the details on my application (life skills etc, not my courses choices) after today without charge?

Give it a bash.

All the CAO handbook timetable states is Jan 31:

5:15pm
    - closing date for online change of course choices (free)

I you are going to change anything other than the courses do it by 5:15pm tomorrow Feb 1st as that is the normal closing date for applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Wow ....Really? I was under the impression that for Mature applicants nothing could be changed/edited/added after 1st Feb...?So Is that extended course change deadline mentioned in the handbook or wher did you get the info from? If thats the case then im delighted cos at present i only have 3 choices, i did have 4 but dropped one as it was only at level 7 and i want to do 8, but iv just found another good level 8 one in dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You will be able to change your preferences but you will not be able to add any restricted courses.

Advertisement