Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help urgently, again lol

Options
  • 31-01-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey!

Just a quick few questions regarding applying as a mature student. Iv filled out my CAO, selecting UCD, DCU, IADT, DIT and Trinity. I know each college has different application requirements. I have the form for DCU and am currently filling it in but regarding the other colleges what other documents are needed for UCD etc... do they all have a similar document?

Also what else do I have to provide? i.e birth cert, personal statement, C.V and leaving cert ( I did mine in 2004) so would I have to provide them with the results?

Does everything need to be in for tomorrow? (1st Feb)

Sorry as I'm sure these questions have been asked before numerous times but my head is so confused with all the info out there and endless forms, I just dunno what to do:confused:

thanks for any help guys, appreciate it:)

Comments

Advertisement