Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroes 4x18 "The Wall" [US] **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

It already seems meandering and pointless.

Every second episode feels like a detour from the main plot. Do we really need a "trapped in Sylar's head" episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Peter and Sylar, sittin' in a tree...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Wasnt a bad episode.

Anybody else notice who was on the Cover of the 9th wonders comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

No, I only caught a glimpse. Thought it was the monster thingy?

I liked the twist of how it was Peter that was really holding them inside Sylar's head by holding on to his anger. I hope Sylar dies soon.

HRG's flashback was pretty good this time. Was cool to see how he joined up with the Company.

Good episode I reckon.

However, wtf is multiple man gonna do to stop Peter and Sylar. If Peter touches him, he can have 5 of himself as well! Also, Sylar can get rid of them with a blink....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I thought it was a dreadful episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Aye it was Ularu,

I think next week my 1.5 sessions ago theory will happen. Peter to take all of Sylars powers.

Aye it was Ularu,

I think next week my 1.5 sessions ago theory will happen. Peter to take all of Sylars powers.

I don't see it happenin tbh......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Did they use a different actress for Sandra, HRG's ex-wife? Cause she looked younger in the flashbacks, whereas HRG always looks exactly the same... :rolleyes:

Pointless episode though - Sylar and Peter "trapped" so they could work out their issues. Claire sticking with HRG besides the flashbacks, who cares? Hopefully she'll stay buried forever - that's pretty much the only way to get rid of her...

+1 on multiple man - what the hell? Ohh look, he can become 5 normal guys and surround them? Sylar should be able to get rid of him in less than a second...

J-blk wrote: »
    Did they use a different actress for Sandra, HRG's ex-wife? Cause she looked younger in the flashbacks, whereas HRG always looks exactly the same... :rolleyes:

Nope, was the same actress.

Cringiest moment in heroes so far:

"Maybe I deserve all of this aloneness."

Is aloneness even a proper word?

• Advertisement

Nope.

^ i thought that watching!...idotic writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Not terrible but not great either.

Advertisement