Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlegrounds closed at night?

Options
  • 31-01-2010 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

I can never seem to get into battlegrounds after about midnight.
    I have no problem the rest of the time.
    I can use the dungeon finder at that sort of time fine.
    Anybody else experience this? Is it intentional?
    I'm on Karazhan...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,050 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Probably not enough players queing up for them in your battlegroup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Most the kids hit bed before 12 midnight. Ive always played late hours because of work and RL stuff. And its always been very bad trying to get in BG's after midnight passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,050 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thing is of the 11m advertised players how many do you suspect are in your timezone/battlegroup? Probably not that many. Not enough anyway to fill in the late night traffic for things like the battlegrounds. Frankly I expected more than 2/3 of the players to be split between North America and Korea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Your never going to get as much activity on European servers after midnight. 6-11 is prime time for most people, and an hour or two on either side of that. US/Asian people are on different servers.

Its nowhere near 11 million players anymore either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'd be supprised if its over 5million world wide.

• Advertisement
Advertisement