Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flamboyant Guitarist Wanted for Established Midlands Band

Options
  • 30-01-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Due to a recent departure we're looking for a rhythm guitarist with a bit of swagger and energy to come and make some sweet sweet music with us.

We're an originals band but also play the covers circuit for a bit of moolah.
    Influences include Guns n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Rory Gallagher, Thin Lizzy, Metallica, ZZ Top, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Sabbath and such.

We've got gigs booked and a debut EP release in the pipeline, and I cannot stress enough that the prospective axe man/woman must have a big personality because we're all about the high energy live shows. The ability to belt out some backing vocals would also be nice.

We're based in Co. Laois

Anybody interested please PM me and we can get some auditions going.

Barfly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Just a little bump in case anybody missed this that might be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chimpvancleef

Don't suppose ye still need someone? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Don't suppose ye still need someone? :confused:

pm sent, sorry for the (almost) 7 month delay, never noticed your post.
    For anybody else interested, the band have been quite happily rocking away as a 3 piece the past while, but are open to recruiting a second guitarist if the person is a good fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

Hi all.

Due to a recent departure we're looking for a rhythm guitarist with a bit of swagger and energy to come and make some sweet sweet music with us.

We're an originals band but also play the covers circuit for a bit of moolah.
    Influences include Guns n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Rory Gallagher, Thin Lizzy, Metallica, ZZ Top, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Sabbath and such.

We've got gigs booked and a debut EP release in the pipeline, and I cannot stress enough that the prospective axe man/woman must have a big personality because we're all about the high energy live shows. The ability to belt out some backing vocals would also be nice.

We're based in Co. Laois

Anybody interested please PM me and we can get some auditions going.

Barfly

I've all the swagger....feck all talent though

:cool:

Advertisement