Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple CAO query.

Options
  • 30-01-2010 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Just a straight forward question with regards to changing course choices, and I really appreciate some help in answering it folks!

I am applying online as a mature student via the CAO for non restricted courses at NUIG. I have all my choices made, however I am unsure of the order of preference and I may want to change the position of some of them in time.

I am just wondering if this is possible after the 1st of February deadline, from my understanding of the information on the CAO website, changes can only be made from 5th of May to the 1st of July.

Just wondering if I am reading it right?

Cheers Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Online change of course can be made up until Jan 31 (tomorrow) free of charge. The feb 5 you mentioned will incur a cost of €10 every time you decide to change.

EDIT: Just add that some mature courses HAVE to be in by Feb 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes you will be able to change your order of preference but not add new courses to your list without paying a fee.

Not sure of the time frame in which you can do it.

Advertisement