Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking forland in meath

Options
  • 30-01-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

:confused::Dcould anyone help im looking for some land in meath to rent. ive searched internet but came up with nothing of any help. so if you know of some land or a good web site please let me know thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

How much land?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

im looking for enough land to grow fuit and veg, build a poly tunnel and keep chickens and maybe some pigs

What part are you in?

im living in navan but dont mind travelling

• Advertisement

Could you confirm the size you need? We Have some land in Clonee, which might be of interest to you.(if it is not too far) Please PM me your number and we will get in touch with you.

would be looking at about 1-2 acres and ideally not to close to housing estates

few miles from estates, only problem you'd have is bunnies ;)

bunnies could be persuaded to leave if you know what i mean what sort of money would you be looking for

Why don't you pop up and we can discuss it further. I will send you a link with address my phone number, Cheers

Rates will be reasonable compared with allotment charges

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 pkaner

We are two experienced hunters with own insurance looking for permission to shoot on land with a view to controlling rabbit,fox and pidgeons. Our normal venue has changed hands as the new owner and sons have taken over the pest control, as a result we are homeless.Just to let you know we are not timewasters or messers and respect the countryside.
    We are based in Dublin but are willing to travel.
    regards pkaner

Advertisement