Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priest Lvling Dual-Spec

Options
  • 29-01-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

hey looking for a quick tip on this.

I just started a Priest lvl 23 now... And wondering whether its worth paying the 1000g for the Dual-Spec so I can heal dungeons better but when im solo lvling can use more shadow based.

Money isnt an issue as my main is making enough with Enchanting and skinning.

I think it is and I suppose thats what its all about but does anyone recommend it or is jsut a waste of money.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm fairly sure that you can heal just fine pre-tbc as a non-holy priest. It would definitely be easier, but it should matter till later levels. But if you have the money, you may as well get it now. You'll definitely get it when your lvl80 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that you can heal just fine pre-tbc as a non-holy priest. It would definitely be easier, but it should matter till later levels. But if you have the money, you may as well get it now. You'll definitely get it when your lvl80 anyway.

Im an idiot have to be lvl 40 to get it haha

ah yea healing is fine but I like this new dungeon-finder only takes 10min max wait to get one going. And soloing priest is tough. Not too hard but just a long slog and wanna make it everyway easier. Ill prob get it soon as I reach 40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 luciusesox

I leveled my alt priest as Shadow til the 50s then dual specced Disc to try out the LFD as a healer. Had so much fun healing and leveled so fast through LFD that I haven't actually got the Shadow spec out for 20 levels or so. Disc can also quest at a reasonable rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

ah yea healing is fine but I like this new dungeon-finder only takes 10min max wait to get one going. And soloing priest is tough. Not too hard but just a long slog and wanna make it everyway easier. Ill prob get it soon as I reach 40.

I levelled 1-60, 60-70, 70-80 as shadow and healed every dungeon while i did it. You really really really dont need to be disc or holy to do dungeons and no matter what ppl say, shadow is far and away better to level with :)

Having said that, if you have the gold duel spec is well worth it. Its invaluable at maxlevel and just as shadow is better for levelling holy/disc is far and away better for dungeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

^ I do hc's in elemental, while still topping meters most of the time(Unless the tanks a scrub)

• Advertisement
Advertisement