Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale or Trade: JG G36K

Options
  • 29-01-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I have a Jing Gong G36K for sale or trade. Asking price is 170 euros. Or for trade I would like to get my hands on a Dboys m4, preferably one with rails. But I am open to other offers :D
    The aeg is in very good condition, I have never skimrished with it. I got it from another guy on here and he said it was only skirmished with about 3 times, as far as I can remember. That was late last summer.

The G36K comes with foregrip/bipod, 3 metal rails, 4 hi-cap mags one of which is brand new. Battery and charger. Scope in picture not for sale, just to be clear.
    This is for COLLECTION ONLY. I just can't afford to post and have no transport to meet anyone in another county. I am based in Galway and can meet in or near the city.
    SP_A0250.jpgSP_A0251.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 andiimann

hi...how long is the offer standing because i am waiting on money to buy a gun and yours is very appealing. i live in galway on the headford road so it would be easy for me to pick up the gun. i normally go up g.tac with elite so it wudnt go un-used atall:D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

andiimann wrote: »
    hi...how long is the offer standing because i am waiting on money to buy a gun and yours is very appealing. i live in galway on the headford road so it would be easy for me to pick up the gun. i normally go up g.tac with elite so it wudnt go un-used atall:D

Well how long will you be waiting on the money if you don't mind me asking? If I'm made an offer by someone elso though I'll have to go with them

within the next week but i will get back to you and if i dont have the money in time then thats that i spose

within the next week but i will get back to you and if i dont have the money in time then thats that i spose

Tell ya what. If you are 100% interested in buying the aeg I'll hold it untill next Friday, to give you time to get the money. After that it's up for grabs again. Sound fair? Oh also forgot to mention I still have the iron sights. Never put them on at all!

i can mee you in town with the money on tuesday in the eveining time:) you can pick a time and place to suit you just any time after half 4 or before 3??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

hi would u have an interest in a AGM M4 Stubby Killer as a trade?

i can mee you in town with the money on tuesday in the eveining time:) you can pick a time and place to suit you just any time after half 4 or before 3??

Well I have no classes on Tuesday:D so I can get a bus into town at 3 and be around at 3.30pm So any time after is grand. Also sorry for the long delay in replying. Been one hell of a busy day! So just send me a PM of where you'd like to meet up Tuesday and I'll send on my number to you aswell.

Hey Gunnar I would be interested in the AGM M4 Stubby Killer but Andiimann got there first. Sorry dude. But if Andiimann changes his mind you're next in line. That cool?

well up to u can meet tomorrow or when ever, the stubby was got in Oct, but i'll leave it up to u

Gunnar wrote: »
    well up to u can meet tomorrow or when ever, the stubby was got in Oct, but i'll leave it up to u

I'll be staying with Andiiman seeing as he said he'll have the money Tuesday and I did say I'd hold it for him untill he could or could not get the money. And as he now does it would be unfair to change my mind and go with someone else. But like I said if he changes his mind you're next in line if you are still interested after Tuesday

Hey Gunnar any chance of some pics of the AGM M4 Stubby Killer? I may be interested in buying it from you after the deal with Andiimann. And what comes with it?

• Advertisement

Hey Gunnar any chance of some pics of the AGM M4 Stubby Killer? I may be interested in buying it from you after the deal with Andiimann. And what comes with it?

Hi well i would prefer a trade but may sell otherwise, the M4 comes with 1 of 2 silencer's not sure which 1 i wanna keep yet, also comes with a fore grip, stock stubby hicap mag, battery and charger, will get picture's up this evening and it shooting a 300-315 Fps on last crono

Andiiman cant get the money together for it so it's back up for grabs if you still want to trade Gunnar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Aegs4sale

Il offer you a classic army p90 with battery and charger and a g17 with 2 bottles of gas if your interested ?

Thanks for the offer but P90's and Glocks aren't really my thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Aegs4sale

Okay thats cool what about an ak74u ?

'fraid not. I'm trying to lay my hands on a M4 if I can. Or something similar.
    But thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Any chance you'd sell any of the mags seperately?

Timooo_23 wrote: »
    Any chance you'd sell any of the mags seperately?

Afraid not. All going with the G36K. I've agreed on a trade with Gunnar the last day. I forgot to post that I had last night. Sorry.

So just to let people know. Trading the G36K with Gunnar. I'll post again tonight to confirm that the trade went ahead

Mods can close this thread. No word from Gunnar today so decided to keep the G36K

Advertisement