Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavoured Tobacco

Options
  • 29-01-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering where you can get some flavoured tobacco? Rolly tobacco, not cigarettes.

Also, while walking around the shop I spotted some honey roast ham flavoured crisps / steak flavour / roast lamb etc. Anything like this in the tobacco world?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

When I used rolling tobacco I'd often flavour it myself. Apple peal was good for dried out tobacco bringing back a bit of moisture to it as well as a hint of flavour.
    Keeping a whole nutmeg in the tobacco pouch or tin was another and I know someone who always keeps a couple of cloves in his pouch.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

A very nice flavoured tobacco is Port Royal it comes in two varieties Rum & Wine and Bourbon.
    It's sold in Australia and NZ.
    Some shops in the UK sell flavoured rolling tobacco but having tried it, I was quite disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Ye I use a slice of apple in a pouch of tobacco....keeps it lovely and moist and leaves the faintest of tastes....It's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

I knew someone who kept orange peel with his tobacco

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I tried that but was never fond of the flavour tbh. My tobacco smelled to Christmassy - if that makes any sense. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

OldGoat wrote: »
    When I used rolling tobacco I'd often flavour it myself. Apple peal was good for dried out tobacco bringing back a bit of moisture to it as well as a hint of flavour.
    Keeping a whole nutmeg in the tobacco pouch or tin was another and I know someone who always keeps a couple of cloves in his pouch.

Nice a nice little tip OldGoat. Nice one. :)

Advertisement