Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So embarrased

Options
  • 29-01-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭

I was driving on Roxboro road last night with a friend who was down from Dublin in Limerick for the 1st time when we came to what we thought was a traffic jam but there was only 1 car in front of us , then we noticed in front of that car was a young girl maybe early 20's on the ground getting ****e kicked out of her by some scub of a fella right in the middle of the road did he care not in the slightest , The friend asked me was this what Limerick was really like for 1st time in long time my own City that I love embarrased me this scubs should not be allowed walk the streets.

I had to drive around him to report it to guards in roxboro and about 5 mins later another woman came running reporting the same thing except this time he was kicking the ****e out of 2 girls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Why do these things only happen when we have a visitor over?? When my cousin from America was over last summer for the first time ever we were on William st, O'Connell st crossroad when a white scobemobile stopped right dead centre of the crossroad, four lads jumped out and proceeded to kick the poop out of some girls outside pennies, then jump back in and speed off- In my 25 years in Limerick I had never ever seen anything like that! I was mortified! What could I say at that point- as far as my cousin was concerned all the rumours were true, proof was right there in front of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭DenMan

Embarrassed....OP If that was me I'd be appalled. Did you call the police and put that pr*ck behind bars. Poor girls. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

What's a scub?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Sounds about right for Roxboro.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    What's a scub?

Where is Pennies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Same happened me, a friend of mine came down from Dublin and she witnessed one scumbag stab another scumbag just outside the train station. I told her that this was such a rare occurence and that i'd never seen anything like that in Limerick in all my years.

I find it hard to quell the moniker of "Stab City" at moments like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    What's a scub?

A scub is guy who cant get no love from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Jumpy wrote: »
    A scub is guy who cant get no love from me.

Hanging out the passenger side,
    Of his best friends ride,
    Trying to hollar at me.

Now I know what that song meant :D

Advertisement