Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record stores in City

Options
  • 29-01-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of any record store in Limerick that has a good collection of current chart singles on CD?

Scratch HMV from that list..

Would appreciate any help folks!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

eroo wrote: »
    Does anybody know of any record store in Limerick that has a good collection of current chart singles on CD?

Scratch HMV from that list..

Would appreciate any help folks!
    :)

The answer is that there is none. HMV used to stock a decent range of chart singles and so did Virgin during their first year.

Your choices in Limerick for singles are basically between the two HMV stores and Blacktrack. So very little by way of range and even less so by way of competition pricewise.

Your best option for both albums and singles on cd is to buy online. I rarely buy in Limerick anymore when it comes to music and never buy in Limerick when it comes to blu ray.

Why should I when I can often get the same blu ray for under 10 euro on Amazon that is 25.99 on a shelf in HMV? It is all well and good for people to say buy local, but not when there is that much of a difference in price.

Advertisement