Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vamp Short

Options
  • 29-01-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Just posting to see if anyone would be interested in participating cast and crew in a little zero budget vamp short. It is 8 pages long and set in Dublin. I have a Sony Z1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 corkarcher2

What dates are you planning on shooting? I'm in the national film school at the moment and I wouldn't turn down any work at all. I could camera op or asst. camera for you?
    I have a good bit of experience with various sony cameras, not the Z1 in particular but I could easily get one from stores or download the brochure.
    It all depends on the shoot dates though because I mightn't be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Anna_Banana

Hey Ronan,

I’ve just finished a documentary filmed with the Z1 :P
    I’m studying film in Griffith College, and have plenty of experience with camera, sound and lighting.
    I’d be more than happy to lend a hand if needed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ronanq

Let's meet up to discuss the project.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ChestRockwell

ronanq wrote: »
    Let's meet up to discuss the project.

I'm an actor, male, 28, 6'0, athletic build. I'd be interested if your looking to cast as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

would you be looking for someone to edit? I have a good few years experience using Adobe premiere, im using premiere pro cs3 at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vancof26

I would love to get all the experience i can right now. what roles are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ClaudiaNolan

are you finished or do u still need actors?id be more than happy to play a role in it!

Advertisement