Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight night in strabane

Options
  • 29-01-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I have heard a few people on about an event in strabane in April does anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

April 24th its scheduled for, thats all i know.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Can't seem to find any listing of it on any events calendar, does anyone know if it is a joint event between SFT and Lisnafin MMA? I hear boys from both clubs have fights

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

It's being run by Connor from STF with John Curry and Marcus Grithin.

Lisnafin will have fighters at it but have nothing to do with running it.

Graham Doherty from our club Evolve is fighting Ciaran Boyle. That has the makings of one war of a fight.

Stpehn Connolly is fighting Stephen Finlan from Informed performance as well

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

I was asking about lisnafin mma and heard that they have 2 fighters I think they are called pat mc donagh and denis perry and are meant to be huge would be great if they were fighting at this event

Advertisement