Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Night In Dublin Tonight

Options
  • 29-01-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

So folks looks like Dublin promoters are pulling out all the stops for the last Friday in January.

Twisted Pepper has MUD bringing over Toddla T as their main event. Never seen this man live but have only heard good things.

Nightflight have Claude Von Stroke in The Button Factory. He has been great the last few times he played for them so well worth checking out.

In The Turks Head you have AGNES courtesy of Deep Into The Bowels Of House. This is probably where I will end up myself. Some really great productions from this guy over the last while.

December Top 10: http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj-chart.aspx?id=1983&chart=24174

Over in the POD complex you have either Moodyman in The Pod itself or MR Scruff up in Tripod. If you haven't seen Scruff before he is well worth checking out. I'm not sure how long he is playing for but in his 7 hour sets he mixes it up through a range of genres. A master at working the crowd.

The Academy have Vitalic and A DJ set from Japanese Popstars. Reports from the last Vitalic gig in Dublin were not good but his new album is actually pretty decent.

If I have missed anything feel free to ad a night. Best of luck to all the promoters involved. Should be a cracking night out in town tonight.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Wow that is a big lineup! Why am I always away for weekends like this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Zascar wrote: »
    Wow that is a big lineup! Why am I always away for weekends like this :(

Same, I'll be in Belfast, would have loved to check out Mr. Scruff. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭ContyHooks

Also you have alex kidd, kidd kaos and a*s*y*s in the vaults!

I'm still undecided about kiddfectious or vitalic

Advertisement