Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play WAR for free (up to level 10)

Options
  • 28-01-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭

The new WAR Endless Free Trial replaces the original 10-day trial, and gives new and returning players the opportunity to play any of the 24 different careers to rank 10 to find the right one for you when you choose to subscribe.

Interesting if you've never given it a go. Although with Allods around the corner...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I may be biased, having worked for GOA and knowing a few peole who still do, but from what I hear the game has improved significantly since launch. If you miss the game at all, I highly recommend you give it a shot with this trial. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Did I hear right that they've gotten rid of some of the start areas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

They merged all of the start areas into the one. Everyone starts in Empire/Chaos territory and most explore outwards if they want to experience other areas. Means there is a more critical mass of players from the beginning and less wandering around without seeing another player for hours. ;)

Ah grand. The Empire start was my favourite anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

Might take another look, seemed good other than the critical mass wasn't there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Horrible game imo. I tried to play it but it was like WoW just nasty.

Horrible game imo. I tried to play it but it was like WoW just nasty.
    Ah in fairness to it, although it starts off like wow, once you hit the RvR sections it becomes a hell of a lot of fun.

Advertisement