Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tax Collection Device

Options
  • 28-01-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the white van that seems permanently parked at the Dublin Airport area entrance to the M50/M1?
    My brother was taking me to the hospital, and got flashed doing 80 kmh. The dual lane on ramp is a 60 kmh zone, so fair enough.

We saw it there again the next day - this time he purposely drove at 50 kmh so as not to get flashed. Unfortunately the car behind was flashing at my brother, and overtook us as soon as he could, thereby getting nicked by the white van.

The road itself is very wide, and having a 60kmh limit is taking the p1ss a bit.

I just can't help imagining just how many hundreds of cars are being done by this van every morning.

I assume that the roads are now safer with every six €80 tickets paying for a Mary Harney haircut....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭dirtydiesel

Maybe this is where the money to repair all the potholes is coming from.

Advertisement