Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiesta zetec timing belt cost

Options
  • 28-01-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here give an estimate on cost to replace a timing belt, tensioners, and water pump on a 99 Fiesta Zetec 1.25.

I have all the materials, its just an estimate of labour costs I'd appreciate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

€150?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Becareful, some mechanics might not do your TB if your providing your own parts because if the TB fails the mechanic cannot guarentee the work. Although in this economic climate, I think most would be greatful to get the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

HungryJoey wrote: »
    Becareful, some mechanics might not do your TB if your providing your own parts because if the TB fails the mechanic cannot guarentee the work. Although in this economic climate, I think most would be greatful to get some work.

I would tend to agree.

Advertisement