Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any experience with these German "kit" or "pre-fab" companies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭fclauson

Just pushing back up the list once - no replies to date

would love any end user experiences of any pre-fab/turnkey timber frame builders used in Ireland

Francis

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

fclauson wrote: »
    Just pushing back up the list once - no replies to date

would love any end user experiences of any pre-fab/turnkey timber frame builders used in Ireland

Francis
    i worked on a job a couple of years ago,doing the groundworks,floor slabs etc,the houses were by <SNIP> and the end result was two very fine houses.pm me if you need more info.

Edit: No company names.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭fclauson

Since my original post I have now been to see a couple of these by various companies

Really impressed - quick to build, warm and snug

but still looking for feedback from anyone - specifically any horror stories or buyer-beware stuff

Francis

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭tfer

hi fclouson, am in the planning stage for a timber frame, have a few quotes but yet to go to a factory, would be very interested in what you thought. you can pm me company names, thanks

Advertisement