Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat EEG scan?

Options
  • 28-01-2010 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I had an EEG scan done a few weeks, ago haven't got the results yet, but have since got a letter from the hospital stating that the doctors want to do a repeat EEG scan. I am wondering has anyone had to do a repeat EEG scan within 3 to 4 weeks, or what this might indicate? Please drop me a PM, if anyone has.
    Moderators, I am NOT looking for medical advice but wondering if anyone has ever had to repeat an EEG scan within a few weeks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

unregged. I'm sorry, but there's no way we can leave the thread open.

For one thing, you are looking for medical advice - you're looking for people to give you possible reasons you'd need a re-scan, and I don't blame you for a second.
    It's totally natural to want to be reassured, but the fact is, your case is a unique case and can only be judged on it's own merits. It doesn't matter whether 1000 people had a positive or a negative experience, it doesn't affect your case.

Secondly, as an unregged user you can't receive PMs, so all discussion would have to be on-thread. You're welcome to come back and discuss the results as much as possible, but until then, I know this must seem like I'm kicking you when you are down, but I promise, it's in your own best interests.

Best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement