Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheek Implants

Options
  • 28-01-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm thinking about getting cheek implants but cant find much information on getting it done in Ireland. I've seen that the satisfaction rate is very high, something like 94%.Has anyone had this done in Ireland or travelled to have it done?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Why would you want cheek implants? :eek: I've a round face, you can have some of mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Faith wrote: »
    Why would you want cheek implants? :eek: I've a round face, you can have some of mine!
    Could it be the 'other' cheeks?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

OldGoat wrote: »
    Could it be the 'other' cheeks?

.... Oh. :o

Is it? I have heard of them actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

We'll have to wait for clarification from the OP... and I think this is a good point to remind everyone that we DO NOT give out medical advice to anyone and breach of that is a bannable offence.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

Would you feel comfortable wearing two implants right in the middle of your face? Reconsider please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭shellykbookey

Have no idea but if you do go ahead with it for the love of all thats holy dont travel any further than the UK for the surgery if you have to go outside of ireland. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

All 43 clinics in Ireand that perform cheek implants and patient reviews of the clinics

As for posters talking about having implants in your face.. you are now able to get injectable cheek fillers too.

Here are all the augmentation options

Google is your friend ;)

Good luck! Go with your gut feeling when you meet a surgeon.

Advertisement