Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Happy About Thier Time-Table? :)

Options
  • 28-01-2010 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I for one are delighted :D I get Fridays off WOOOO
    One bad thing about the time-table is that I have one lecturer for about 50% of my lectures and classes :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

donfarrell wrote: »
    I for one are delighted :D I get Fridays off WOOOO
    One bad thing about the time-table is that I have one lecturer for about 50% of my lectures and classes :(

Not over happy. I've no day off anymore and have lots of split days with 3 hr gaps between classes. I'm local so its not too bad I can pop home

I don't really like mine.

3 9AM starts. Also on Friday I'm in 4-6.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

4 early starts:(
    but to balance things off i now have Thursdays off
    but i prefer my semester 1 timetable overall.

Since my timetable change I'm the same as you Gonzo. :mad:
    But dont have Thursday off...

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Kind of gatecrashing a thread here but, what's the timetable like for Creative Digital Media course??

I'm hoping to start this course in September. Fingers crossed on the CAO application working out for me.

• Advertisement

AFAIK the timetables change every semester. Well they have done so for computing...

Advertisement