Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bishop Diarmuid Martin.

Options
  • 27-01-2010 11:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭

Does anyone think he is making the noises to try and work his way up the ladder and maybe he is not what many people think he is. Terrible thing to say i know, but just wondering.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Does anyone think he is making the noises to try and work his way up the ladder and maybe he is not what many people think he is. Terrible thing to say i know, but just wondering.
    Purely a personal opinion based on my on observations but I actually think the opposite. I think that, within the constraints from the hierarchy he must be under he is doing the best he can. A few friends predicted that the Catholic hierarchy would turn on him and it would appear that this is happening
    .http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/0128/1224263289870.html

I certainly dont think anything he is doing will further his career. Quite the opposite.

Advertisement