Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

my car radio is stuck in demo mode

Options
  • 27-01-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

my car radio is stuck in demo mode. i can't get the bloody thing out of it. any ideas?

this is the radio

this is what the radio keeps saying

this is what the manual says to do to turn off demo mode

this is me failing to turn off demo mode and also trying to show the various options in the menu.

have i misunderstood the instructions

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Remove the face and press in the little reset pin, then press the buttons again as you are and see if it lets you select demo then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Is there a reset button? (check manual) try that if so and then try the instructions to disable the demo mode.

Edit: beaten to it by Eireal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

such an obvious feckin solution that i completely missed. that's worked perfectly. thanks very much.

Advertisement