Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao help needed!!!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi everyone

this question has probablly been asked and answered a thousand times but I was wondering do I have to send a copy of my previous L.C results to the CAO when im applying as a mature student? Im applying online tomorrow but My school didnt give us a handbook and now we've no careers teacher so im very confused.

Thanks in advance

Dandoline :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If you sat your Leaving Cert. after 1995 then no you don't need to send a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

Thanks for that. I sat mine in 2004. Do i need to send anything no?? just apply online?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have you read this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

It gives you a lot of information on how to apply. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

I also have this problem, i sat my lc in 200. When filling in page 2 of the COA form it asks me for my exam number. i dont still have that. i ordered a copy of my lc off examinations.ie last week but it hasnt arrived yet. anyone know where i would get my exam no? i really need to send this off today to make the deadline on monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Sarahn11, Iv also oredered a copy of exam results off examinations.ie, but i ordered my Junior cert, and it hasnt arrived yet either! So i contacted the CAO and told them and they said to just put a note in with my supporting postal documents and tell them iv oredered it giving the reference number and just send it to them as soon as i receive it. So you could do that too, but if you need to get your exam number then you could give the school which you sat the exam in a call and they would have it.
    Good luck with your application!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Thx for the Advice qwertylk , i did just that! i actually found a copy of my old CAO offer from back in 2000 which had my number on it, so i just stuck the number down and said that ide fwd the copy of the LC and 1 Reference im still waiting on!

Advertisement