Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

career guidance help

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

hi all , recently made redundant , job situation doesnt look great . considering returning to college fulltime. am having great difficulty deciding what course to apply for. currently doing a 2 year partime higher cert in business . keen interest in sports , nutrition , i think i would like to aim towards a community development officer. does anyone know of any such courses on offer

kind regards

andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Think of what college you might like to go to or one that is convienient to you and get on the website and check their courses, or google 'community development courses' or check www.qualifax.ie they have all courses in all colleges in ireland, diploma, certificate and full degree's, you will defo find something on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

NUI Maynooth does a Community and Youth work degree but its restricted.

Get your skates on as deadline is monday (feb 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

NUIG does a Community Development course. My OH is underway at present and enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

thank guys , some interesting suggestions , just what i was looking for

many thanks

Advertisement