Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grove Island Fitness and Beauty having ceased to trade!

Options
  • 27-01-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Just wondering is the gym still open in grove island at the moment,what will happen to peoples memberships and do ye think some other company will take it over.Reason why they are closing no assets.Seems to be a similar buisness that has closed.Could admin close this thread please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

where did you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

where did you hear that?

I read it on mondays paper. Is there a different fitness place around there? i was just on grove island website they just call it grove island leisure centre.
    Does anybody know of a different place around there called Grove Island Fitness and Beauty Studio?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Why not grab the bull by the horns and ring/call in?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

Why not grab the bull by the horns and ring/call in?
    I just rang the girl seems to think its open for buisness and its not closing. Well thats good news for alot of people.I will put up a link later to see what ye think of what buisness ceased to trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I just rang the girl seems to think its open for buisness and its not closing. Well thats good news for alot of people.I will put up a link later to see what ye think of what buisness ceased to trade?
    Hey its Dumdum - Hows tings?
    Good morning Sir!
    I heard ye are all fcuked - place is hitting the wall fast, P45 time Baby......
    *** WEEPS/SOBS/FAINTS *** THUD ***
    Hello?
    Hello? Who is this?
    Its Dumdum McCarthy - Who the fcuk are you?
    What do you want? Why are you doing this?
    Any chance of a Rowing Machine when ye lock up for the last time? G'wan like....
    We're not closing - please don't call here again
    Sound Bud.

- Am grateful really, Corbally is the last area in Limerick that you'd like to see without a Beauty Centre, they're challenged enough in the looks Department as it is out there :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement