Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 xbox 360 2 red lights for modders

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Hi i have 2 xbox 360 with 3 red lights i want to get rid of free to anyone here , I can confirm that they dont have the latest update so the can be hacked to run home brew , collection only in Limerick , mods feel free to deleate this if i am breaking any rules here , i just wanted these to go to someone who would put them to good use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

would love to grab them, i've moved back down to limerick and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

sound ill send you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

Put me down next please, would love to try the jtag hack

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

would love to grab them, i've moved back down to limerick and all.

10 minutes and you posted that? I call shenanigoats, you clearly got a whiff of free xbox 360s :D

If i wasnt at work it would have been quicker :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea would like to have one myself to try the jtag hack too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

10 minutes and you posted that? I call shenanigoats, you clearly got a whiff of free xbox 360s :D

I hear ya TV - 2 xbox 360 2 red lights for modders moderators . Fixed the title :P

I might have to buy one of these xboxes, from what I'm reading over on XBH it would seem that even though my two refurbs don't have Dash 8xxx they still probably have the 1BL update that'll prevent Xell or XBR installation

There is no way im selling you an xbox I got for free.... If you fix one your welcome to it :)

There is no way im selling you an xbox I got for free.... If you fix one your welcome to it :)

Cheers man, much appreciated. I'll see how the two consoles I'm taking play out tomorrow, fingers crossed one of them yields it's power to XeLL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I could have anothe 1 of these think the video chip need reseating there would be no dvd with it as i am going to use it to replace a faulty liton on another xbox never on the net but had the call of duty modern warefare update from disk done so if ya want it you can have it , wont be until end of next week , possibly have another 1 as well got all these for free btw from friends

If it took the MW2 update then it's no longer JTAGabble :)

Advertisement