Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chilli Club Naas

Options
  • 27-01-2010 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Does anyone know if this is the same one as South Anne Street in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Doubt it, considering its spelt Chilli Klub

and nothing on the chilli club website either...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭nedd

I spotted this the other day. Is it a pub or a resturant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭redalicat

It's a restaurant, ate there last night. They do Mexican and Indian food, but I went for the Mexican as I'm originally from California. While it's not prepared in the style I'm used to, it was very tasty and the ingredients were fresh. I had the fajitas and the husband had the chimichonga. Service was good and the prices weren't too bad. Here's a snap of the menu:
    4353797760_5b3a248283_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

I found it pretty good too, the only issue i had was the Nacho's for the starter were a bit weak compared to other restaurants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭redalicat

fruitbats wrote: »
    I found it pretty good too, the only issue i had was the Nacho's for the starter were a bit weak compared to other restaurants.
    Well, where I'm originally from (15 miles north of the Mexican border), the nachos would have been made with corn tortillas, not flour. If I disregarded what I defined as nachos, then it was a nice appetiser, very tasty. As food goes, it's good. Is it like the Mexican food I was raised with? Then no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Not Just Mammy

Was gonna go there tonight with hubby...decided to go to Tenors Grill instead as we've not been there either. Will let you know what the food there is like!

Advertisement