Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on bus in william st

Options
  • 26-01-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

I saw two guys sitting on the back of a bus on william street today. They had their hoodies up and the window beside them had a hole that looked like a bullet went through it, didn't look like a stone or rock hit it.

They were the only two on the bus (and two bus drivers one was beside them and the other driver at the front)

I was then passing up in a taxi and saw an ambulance. :confused:

Anyone know what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I'd say they probably kicked the window or something stupid like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I can't claim to be an expert, but I'd reckon a bullet would shatter a side window ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ilikebanana

great..im actually supposed to be getting a bus from there tomorrow! actually..now that i think of it..last time i got the 308 from ul a rock was thrown at my window partly smashing it, if it was slightly bigger it would have hit me square in temple!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I can't claim to be an expert, but I'd reckon a bullet would shatter a side window ?

If movies have taught me anything its that single bullets shatter windows no matter how big, and one bullet into the petrol cap will make anything blow up, we were lucky:D

Advertisement