Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Brock Lesnar

Options
  • 26-01-2010 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I think Mariusz Pudzianowski would Own Brock, just look at Mariusz debute fight.

If this ever happens, I would probably buy a flight ticket to watch it. Seriously, it'd be so amazing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

I think brock would win quite easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Eh, no.

Mariusz has no skill, other than being insanely strong. Brock would destroy him easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johnlo

Mariusz Pudzianowski 5 times strongest man in the world, that gotta count for something. He kicks or punches, there's some real power there.

Also he got a black belt in karate.

he has a green belt in karate I though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johnlo

not according to wik, but who knows. Still he's huuuge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

johnlo wrote: »
    Mariusz Pudzianowski 5 times strongest man in the world, that gotta count for something. He kicks or punches, there's some real power there.

either you are trolling, or very uninformed on fighting in general. There are plenty numbers bandied about how attributes compare in a fight to skill, but when the skill differential is so insurmountable in Brock's favor, it negates the tremendous strength advantage Mariusz has. Mariusz would not be nearly so strong three minutes in, especially once Brock puts, and keeps, him on his back.

I saw Mariusz first fight and I have seen beginners in my classes with more fighting ability. I am sure he will improve, but it would have to be an insane learning curve to be able for brock inside of three - five years

Black belt in Karate doesn't mean anything. The sport is mixed martial arts.

Being strong is great, if you can use it. Brock is strong - but he is strong from constantly wrestling his whole life, and knows how to use it with technique. Pudzianowski is strong from weight-lifting competitions, and doesn't know how to use it.

I saw his MMA fight - he has no skill whatsoever, and would be exposed very easily by the likes of Lesnar. You're kidding yourself if you think strength and a black belt in Karate is all that is required to beat one of the best heavyweight MMA fighters on the planet.

not according to wik, but who knows. Still he's huuuge.

So is Bob Sapp. He was submitted by Minowa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

Mariusz Pudzianowski 5 times strongest man in the world, that gotta count for something.

Lifting stone atlas balls and pushing trucks down a road counts for nothing if your flat on your back getting GNP'ed.

In saying that, the voyeur in me would like to watch this fight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Have I gone back in time to 1993 here. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

I think Mariusz Pudzianowski would Own Brock, just look at Mariusz debute fight.

If this ever happens, I would probably buy a flight ticket to watch it. Seriously, it'd be so amazing.

Lol. No offense dude but this is thread will not end well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Takedown -> GnP -> all over in pretty much the same amount of time it takes to read this sentence.
    Pudzianowski simply wouldnt stand a chance in hell.I can actually see it going like Lesnars debut fight.

I dont think this would take place in a Commission state in the US, just saying. :p

only kidding

Yeah I agree, Lesnar is a juicer.

You can talk Sid Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

They are in different weight classes, Brock is a heavyweight ie 265 lbs. I know brock cuts 10-20 lbs but he is still a HW. Marius weighs over 320 lbs so he is a Super Heavyweight. There is no Superheavyweight title in the UFC as it would be a laughing stock full of fighters consistently gassing out.

So I dont think this fight would ever happen. Maybe in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

rovert wrote: »
    I dont think this would take place in a Commission state in the US, just saying. :p

It would just come down to their cycles and changing them to suit testing. Both would pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

dlofnep wrote: »
    So is Bob Sapp. He was submitted by Minowa.

Great example alright, think there were a few more like that in the dream tournament too.

Sapp should have kept it standing for a while
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCUcVAqKlo

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

One thing is for sure. It would sell tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

I think a Marius vs Sapp fight in Japan would be alot more of a possibility. Those Japanese love the freak shows.

• Advertisement

Killme00 wrote: »
    It would just come down to their cycles and changing them to suit testing. Both would pass.

I honestly Brock isnt on anything and it is even more unlike now. Those in the know say doesnt either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MushyMick

Does anyone know how many people get tested out of a fight card? Like is it one random for every card or sometimes none or loads?

10 people were tested at UFC 108 for example. The "rule" is that the higher on the card the more likely you are tested, if you are in title match you are pretty much guaranteed to be.

Advertisement