Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contributor needed for paranormal radio documentary

Options
  • 27-01-2010 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all. I've always been interested in the paranormal as far as i can remember, and have recently been reading up on a few threads/stories on this forum, so decided to drop by, and ask if anybody would be interested in taking part in a college radio documentary on the paranormal in which i am producing. I am basically looking for someone who has a great story to tell, of an experience, or is currently experiencing something unexplained for at their home, or elsewhere. I have other contributors already for other aspects on the paranormal, so the segment will only take about 12 mins when edited, and about 25-30 mins of an interview to be carried out.
    Would love to hear back from some of you,

Thank you
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement