Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stored Music

Options
  • 26-01-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Story is I have all of my music stored in my C:/Users/Music file. Is there any little program available that can organise it for me? Like when I used to use SonicStage many years ago it logged into Gracenote and fixed all the filenames for me. Anybody know of anything that can do this to a normal file?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I found a little program called The Godfather a while ago with that same plan in mind (fix filenames, fix tags), but the user interface is kind of a nightmare I found, maybe you could have more luck with it:
    http://users.otenet.gr/~dtou20/

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Media Monkey has great facilities for organising music libraries and sorting out names, artists etc. It does take a bit of work from you though, but it's very easy to use and free.

Advertisement