Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a good family car???

Options
  • 26-01-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My girlfriend and I just had our first baby. I am currently driving a 03 Polo (which I love) but with pram, baby bags etc we are finding it hard to fit everything in..... We are looking to get a second car which is big enough to fit all our baby stuff, good on fuel and nice to drive. We are looking to spend €2000 or less. My expierence with cars is limited and I don't know where to start looking so I'm looking for some recommendations from you boards browsers. Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

I'd be interested in a recommendation for a good used family car.Looking for something from 2006 onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

todolist wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a recommendation for a good used family car.Looking for something from 2006 onwards.

Im first in to say skoda superb :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

I'd have to say a mitsubishi spacestar... for your money you'd get a 2001 spacestar..lots of space as the name suggests plus light enough on the fuel. Handy car to drive though definitely not a speed demon. Anyone who has ever driven one is generally happy as I was myself when first had my child.

Advertisement