Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Santa Fe or Kia Sorento ??

Options
  • 26-01-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Anyone any recommendations on which one is the better buy. Looking for a diesel automatic approx. 2007. Having driven the 2, I am swayed towards the Santa Fe, but still not sure. Anything I need to watch out for ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

I'd sway towards the Santa Fe as it's a newer design.

Be wary of one thats shows signs of having been a tow car. Mate of mines tows a trailer with a Sorento and the abuse the car gets with overloaded trailers is criminal

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The current Santa Fe has only been on sale since 2006, the Sorento has been around alot longer.

Advertisement