Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to head on wednesday?

Options
  • 26-01-2010 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Just seen were back in on wednesday, have no timetable or nothing though. Im in first year computing meself anyone have an idea of where to go on wednesday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭donfarrell

I would also like to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

There will probably be another email tomorrow telling you where to get your timetable.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Soul Cake Duck

Me too, no idea where we are supposed to go…I just know one must park within clearly defined white lined parking spaces...at least I learned something during the exams!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭donfarrell

lol whats the odds of someone writing back at 1:45 lol
    We got wayyyyyyy too much time off :)

p.s thanks dude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

year 1 computing meet in the foyer of Block E at 9:30 for distribution of time Table Classes start at 11 :(

• Advertisement

For anybody in other courses the new timetable is available up on moodle and the ITB site. Type in your student number when asked to login & password is not needed.

Once opened click on to the the timetable tag on the left top hand corner & then change the semester tag to semester 2 and click search.

Once opened click on viewtable(graphic).:cool: Sorted.

Supercroc wrote: »
    For anybody in other courses the new timetable is available up on moodle and the ITB site. Type in your student number when asked to login & password is not needed.

Once opened click on to the the timetable tag on the left top hand corner & then change the semester tag to semester 2 and click search.

Once opened click on viewtable(graphic).:cool: Sorted.
    Are you sure they're not the old and out of date?

According to our semester 1 course coordinator they are.

I'm not sure about other courses sorry, but I know for sure mine isn't because its a brand new course so there wouldn't be an old timetable if you get me..

Yeah I know what you mean ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

BN039 anyone know where to go for that course?time? etc??

• Advertisement
Advertisement