Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

door locks frozen

Options
  • 26-01-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭

i was out on sat night for a 21st. was a really cold night. went back at the end of the night wasn't drinking and the locks on the door were forzen. i tried all the lock but none worked. but as i was dieing for pee i went and did a pee and on the car door lock too unfreeze it.too my suprise it worked and off i went.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭high heels

well done...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Fanthomas

Thanks God your ignition switch was not frozen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭cena

ya good job the ignition wasn't frozen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Thank god your sandwiches weren't frozen either..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Crawn

Should spray your locks with some WD40, it should prevent them from frosting up. Oh, remember pee can be corrosive!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,142 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Is this a pi$$ pee take. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭cena

no i actually did it, tried it if you don't believe me

• Registered Users Posts: 51,142 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

cena wrote: »

I wasn't really asking, I was only taking the pi$$. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Fanthomas

i was out on sat night for a 21st. was a really cold night. went back at the end of the night wasn't drinking and the locks on the door were forzen. i tried all the lock but none worked. but as i was dieing for pee i went and did a pee and on the car door lock too unfreeze it.too my suprise it worked and off i went.
    You should have worked for city services when they had ran out of salt and gritt recently :D By the way- how have you managed to put IT into the lock?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

think I'll pass píssing on my own door...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭Esel

For some reason, I always thought you were female. Tell me you're not! :eek: :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

esel wrote: »
    For some reason, I always thought you were female. Tell me you're not! :eek: :D

Tell me they are,makes the story way more interesting :D

Advertisement