Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand (cybergun) problemes

Options
  • 25-01-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hey, I know that the different brands are different qualities, and all are different, but what probelms would my Cybergun M4A1 CQBR be facing in the future, or now?

Any help is appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey, I know that the different brands are different qualities, and all are different, but what probelms would my Cybergun M4A1 CQBR be facing in the future, or now?

Any help is appreciated

Cybergun don't manufacture, they just clones, so it could be any brand (JG, KWA, etc). So it's hard to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Cybergun don't manufacture, they just clones, so it could be any brand (JG, KWA, etc). So it's hard to tell.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

To find out who makes it, try asking the lads at Hobby Airsoft...they should be able to help you.

Thanks, but I'm more of an ACS man myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Inari wrote: »
    To find out who makes it, try asking the lads at Hobby Airsoft...they should be able to help you.
    Thanks, but I'm more of an ACS man myself

Inari has rightly suggested you ask Hobby Airsoft as they are the importers/wholesalers of Cybergun in this country (AFAIK) and would have a better idea than most of the manufacturer of your M4 and any possible problems it might develop.

• Advertisement

Inari has rightly suggested you ask Hobby Airsoft as they are the importers/wholesalers of Cybergun in this country (AFAIK) and would have a better idea than most of the manufacturer of your M4 and any possible problems it might develop.

You're probably right, but I live jut outside Newbridge, so it's well easier for me to get to ACS then hobby

• Registered Users Posts: 16 roadwarrior666

i believe its jing gong who make the it.if it is they sometimes give problems with the safety caused by the hole for the rear pin being slightly out of line with the gearbox so the cam on the inside cam jump out of the slot .they normally work fine if you switch to auto then back to semi.this can be fixed by filing the hole in the gearbox slightly so the pin lines up

I'd say you are right about that, because it has happened to me a couple of times. On Single fire, it will switch to safety randomly, but fire a few on full auto and your as good as new

is the rear pin hard to get back in

Don't mean to sound thick, but what's the rear pin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Don't mean to sound thick, but what's the rear pin?

its the body pin just above the pistol grip

its the big pin above the grip and near the stock it will have one big side and one small one push it out from the small side with an hex key or anything smaller than the pin really ,then put it half way back trough and see if its sticking out straight if its at an angle dont force it through as you can break the bottom receiver .take the pin out look through the hole you should see the hole in the gearbox case inside youll probably be able to see the silver bit thats in the way, get a small round file or a better yet a dremil and carefully file the hole in the gear box case till the pin goes straight through,this should solve the problem, classic army's suffer from the same problem

ps if your not confident doing it yourself take it to your local airsoft shop and they should be able to solve it for you.common enough problem with a lot of m4's m16's .i say this cos iv just spent 4 1/2 hours totally rebuilding a m4 a guy changed a spring in himself,lost parts out of the gear box and hop up ,cracked the lower receiver forcing the rear pin through and still reassembeled and test fired it damaging even more of the internals and blowing the fuse.and i only got it to fix cos the safety wasnt working. the list of fixs filled an a4 page .sorry about the rant

I think tbh I will just deal with it now, and fix it when I really need to. I have more pressing things on my to do list. But thanks for thw help anyways

no bother :cool:

Advertisement