Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] S06E12 - Remorse - *Spoilers Within*

Options
  • 25-01-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Episode Overview
    The team takes on the case of Valerie, an attractive female executive experiencing random episodes of excruciating pain. House agrees to take the case based on Valerie's looks, and while treating her, the men on the team are charmed by Valerie's beauty and personality, with Thirteen looking beyond the superficial to try to discover a link to her illness. Meanwhile, House uncharacteristically attempts to alleviate his conscience by reaching out to a former medical school colleague he wronged.

On this evening in the US / early tomorrow morning in Ireland.

Looking forward to it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,369 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Enjoyed this ep.
    Seemed to be Thirteen centric which isn't always great, but was focused on House as well. It was obvious the guy had passed medical school despite what he was saying. Scenes with Wilson were good as always, but it looks like Boreteen might be getting more screen time. Psycho girl was pretty creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I liked the episode... Loved the scene where House said anyone who hadn't slept together could leave... and Taub stays sitting there... brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Enjoyed this one.
    That woman was a really striking character. The convention whereby the first person to appear to be sick never ultimately being the POTW is getting pretty old though.

I had read the summary before I watched it, but if I hadn't I'm sure I would have guessed that he wasn't going to be the POTW anyway.
    My two shows that I watch regularly now are House and Men of a Certain Age (great show, Ray Romano is in it, but he's good... no really, he is.), but they both air on the same night. I hate waiting a whole week between my fixes. I need a good recommendation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I liked the episode... Loved the scene where House said anyone who hadn't slept together could leave... and Taub stays sitting there... brilliant!

Brilliant moment for Taub, he's a cool guy!

Good episode generally, the patient was pretty damn scary though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭FlashGordon1969

Enjoyed this one.
    That woman was a really striking character. The convention whereby the first person to appear to be sick never ultimately being the POTW is getting pretty old though.

I had read the summary before I watched it, but if I hadn't I'm sure I would have guessed that he wasn't going to be the POTW anyway.
    My two shows that I watch regularly now are House and Men of a Certain Age (great show, Ray Romano is in it, but he's good... no really, he is.), but they both air on the same night. I hate waiting a whole week between my fixes. I need a good recommendation :D

What POTW??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭FlashGordon1969

Are the medical cases on House based on any facts? Does anybody know?
    It was a good episode though was it not a tad unusual that House would not have researched that guy from his past. Even five minutes research would surely have uncovered the fact that he did qualify as a doctor?

Advertisement