Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to share apartment with asap!!!

Options
  • 25-01-2010 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, Myself and my GF are looking for an extra person to share a 3 bed apartment above mcdonagh junction asap! The rent is €700 per month, bins included, large living area/kitchen. Good sized bathroom w/ bath+shower. We are looking to move in quite soon before its taken by someone else basically :P

If you're interested please leave a msg or ring : 087-7964284.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eoghanwit

is that 700 for the apartment or each??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Vinny G wrote: »
    Hi, Myself and my GF are looking for an extra person to share a 3 bed apartment above mcdonagh junction asap! The rent is €700 per month, bins included, large living area/kitchen. Good sized bathroom w/ bath+shower. We are looking to move in quite soon before its taken by someone else basically :P

If you're interested please leave a msg or ring : 087-7964284.

:)

I recommend these people! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bubblebee

eoghanwit wrote: »
    is that 700 for the apartment or each??

Hi there, I'm vins GF (he forgot his log in details so I had to opan an a/c ¬_¬) unfortunately we have already found a place!
    Well...not unfortunate but ah you know what I mean!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bubblebee

Healium wrote: »
    I recommend these people! :P

Why thank you Mr. :P
    Thought you disappeared from the interbutts!

Advertisement