Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice on new car

Options
  • 25-01-2010 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭

Wrote off my car two weeks ago, we had an unfortunate coming together with a telephone pole.

Long story short, after insurance payout and a few quid of my own, i'll be looking to spend about 6k on a second hand car.

I'm looking for a 2 litre diesel, something along the lines of a mondeo (my old car). I'm just wondering whats the best car to buy for that sort of money and where i could get the best deal. I've done a fair bit of shopping around on the internet, but i'd still appreciate a bit of advice!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

pleanty of high spec mondeos up the north if you were willing to travel or live near. vw passats boras skoda octavia and seat toledo would also be worth thinking about imo. all tried and tested engines. you should get a good one for that money

Advertisement