Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative/Experimental/Dancey band seek Lead Guitarist

Options
  • 25-01-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,
    We are a Dublin based band that have been together for over a year with about a 50 minute set that we are happy with! We seek an addition in a lead guitarist.

What we are looking for:
    Someone who is available daytimes as we have a rehearsal space that we use during the day!
    A person that plays extra instruments or sings backing would be a bonus!

Our influences are quite widely ranged from The Prodigy to Joy Division to Queens of The Stoneage!

If you are interested in coming to jam with us or want more info please pm me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

That sort of thing would be awesome, but I'm in Cork! Hard to find people in Cork at the moment, pretty much no adverts on PROC too, no idea what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

Thats a pity man...

Whats proc? I probably sound stupid now ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

Peoples Republic of Cork. Forum full of eejits from Cork who post like they're down the pub.

Ahhh i see, ha ha!!

Best of luck with your search man, its tough out there to find the right one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

I'd be interested in this, only that I would be only able to do weekdays really...

• Advertisement

pm sent to useded

BBBUUUUMMMMPPPPPP.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

u got any samples?>

Here are some video clips and some of our old songs are on our myspace, we are currently awaiting the final mix of our debut EP!!!

Sure let us know what ya think

www.myspace.com/romanovsgoodbye

Advertisement