Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist/Keyboards Wanted..Midlands

Options
  • 25-01-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey

Wer looking for a lead guitarist with possibly a small idea of keyboards to join a new band in the midlands(longford) who are starting out working on covers and will eventually move on to originals if all goes to plan.. We will be gigging by this summer and hope to have a polished set of 40 or 50 songs by then.. We are influenced by pink floyd interpol quotsa the doors stevie wonder the police and also alot o new rock bit o kings o leon radiohead muse gorillaz etc

We are all around the age of 18 to 20 and lookin for some1 similiar maybe a bit older.. we are striving for perfection in our covers and good equipment is important for sound purposes.. Also must be easygoing willing to have fun with it!

Hit me up!! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 davyb

Hey

Wer looking for a lead guitarist with possibly a small idea of keyboards to join a new band in the midlands(longford) who are starting out working on covers and will eventually move on to originals if all goes to plan.. We will be gigging by this summer and hope to have a polished set of 40 or 50 songs by then.. We are influenced by pink floyd interpol quotsa the doors stevie wonder the police and also alot o new rock bit o kings o leon radiohead muse gorillaz etc

We are all around the age of 18 to 20 and lookin for some1 similiar maybe a bit older.. we are striving for perfection in our covers and good equipment is important for sound purposes.. Also must be easygoing willing to have fun with it!

Hit me up!! :cool:

How are ya goin lads 19 year old lead guitarist livin in Mullingar have top gear and my own transport... I've plenty of giggin experience also. I'll PM ya's so you can contact me if your interested...

Cheers,
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chimpvancleef

17 year old guitarist Longford interested here! Equipment includes an Engl 50 watt tube amp and an Ibanez PGM 100. Interested in playing anything. Love the Doors, Floyd, will play anything though. Guitar influences include Marty Friedman, Steve Vai and Paul Gilbert. Based in Longford Town myself. Looking for a good time and maybe more ;) Haha!

Advertisement