Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How different if 2nd edition to 4th edition of Theory test Revision book.

Options
  • 25-01-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a quick question about the theory test. A friend of mine is doing the test on the 2nd Feb and he got a lend of the revision book from a friend of his which is the 2nd edition.

Now I told him he should just spend the money and get the 4th edition (It's 30euro I think) but I don't know how much has changed since then.

So I was hoping someone could tell me how much has the test changed since then? and would he be able to pass using the book from the 2nd edition do you think?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

This post has been deleted.

Thanks for your reply, I told him to buy it anyway. It's best to do it right the first time, not worth having to do it again for the sake of 17.99. I personally would recommend the CD to him and learn by doing the test.

Advertisement