Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Passatt - Heated Wing Mirrors

Options
  • 25-01-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭

The wing mirrors on my 2007 VW Passatt are not working now. Has it happened to anyone?

Where is the fuse box on the Passatt (Lazy I know;)) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

boccy23 wrote: »
    Very. Have you looked in the handbook?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

boccy23 wrote: »
    The wing mirrors on my 2007 VW Passatt are not working now. Has it happened to anyone?

If you are talking about defrosting the mirrors, place the mirror selector in the center position, and not in the left or right position. When the selector is in the left (or right) position to move the mirror, the mirrors will not defrost. Place the selector in the center position and you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭boccy23

Wow. Never knew that Cadaliac. Many thanks.

Advertisement