Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Haircut

Options
  • 25-01-2010 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

I'm sick of my hairstyle. It's been the same for years, although currently a slightly longer version. it needs a cut and i want something different, but i don;t know what. a chick friend of mine has suggested a v-cut but i think she's pullin the urine. is there such a thing? all ideas welcome. i want a short style

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

There is such a thing as a v-cut but its dated now :)

Really cant give advice though without a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

v style is very much 2 years ago.

try this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

evil_seed wrote: »
    I'm sick of my hairstyle. It's been the same for years, although currently a slightly longer version. it needs a cut and i want something different, but i don;t know what. a chick friend of mine has suggested a v-cut but i think she's pullin the urine. is there such a thing? all ideas welcome. i want a short style

If your gonna get a v-cut, make sure you get yourself the tracksuit and white trainers to match it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

It's a mix if the bowl and a mullet. I call it the bullet.

bad-haircut1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

You could cut it short using a 1 or 2 blade. Start from scratch, and see where it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

I have a medium length hairstyle and i want to change it, purely because im bored of it now, (do chicks dig guys with long hair ) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Number one blade all over ! Sorted !

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

I've gone from a long haired hippy, to a shaggy haired I dunno what, next up is the sleek lines of a 1920s gangster. Basically, quite short at the end of your hair line, neck and above ears, graduating in length towards the top of your head, with a bit more on top, for some quiffiness.

That's my plan. maybe we can be haircut buddies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Women will love it.. seriously! :D
    2181622360100903809S425x425Q85.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Getting my long hair chopped today myself actually, its going to be odd going back to short hair after 4+ years.

Edit: Now its gone, looks better, makes me look younger. Well worth cutting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement